Rustic furniture work perfectly to complement a cabin or ranch style home. Solid wood construction technique with mortise and tendon assembly to provide rustic and durable furniture. If you protect the surface of the rustic coffee table with a treatment liquid timber of clear acrylic, have a deep inner glow that will enhance the beauty of wood.
Instructions of build rustic coffee table
- If you want a side rustic coffee table, walnut piece must have a diameter of 2 feet; for high restaurant table, the diameter should be 3 feet, a diameter of 4 feet for a table for the garden and dining table.
- Place the ‘rustic’ work piece surface walnut upwards. With the help of a carpenter’s pencil, draw a circle, a square or rectangle as large as possible on the piece of wood to create a guideline.
- Make four marks evenly spaced around the guide line you drew in the previous step. With the help of a jig 2 inches diameter circular grooves performed on the bottom of the part where walnut trunks going to put 3 inches diameter tip eared.
- Use coarse, medium, fine and extra fine sanding belts, in that order, to smooth the surface of the table walnut with knots.
- And using an electric drill jig ¾ inch diameter for trunks notched 3 inches in diameter.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Build Rustic Coffee Table
This post topic: Furniture Ideas